Sunday, August 4, 2013

Travels with sesame

I wanted to share a different kind of creation.  An object that is similar in its combination of small items that make a whole image but captured in only in one  moment. 
There is great moments of beauty in creating when you're totally immersed in the moment. 
The impermanence of anything made on a beach creates a great awareness of the effects of time regularly apart of our lives.  The work has to be finished before the next act of nature or person comes and modifies back to a resting state of natural disorder. 
Smiling is an extremely important experience for my mind to be at peace.  There is something soothing and therapeutic for me when I smile. Also moving heavy rocks to create something physical with my body is also quite good for my mind.  This image of a happy smiling face speaks deeply to me.  There is something very enjoyable about using my entire body to create something spiritual important to me

No comments:

Post a Comment