Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tools

I am drawn to the concept of constant creation.  It is an interesting feeling to be able to draw something that nobody else has or will probably ever draw.  I love being able to immediately draw what is in front of me, or whatever in this moment that catches my eye.  While I have forgotten what the initial moment was that caught my eye,  there is something about getting lost in the moments of creating that is equally beautiful.
Just as tools are useless without someone to use them,  so are drawings that are not able to connect with the viewer or the artist in the moment that they are occupying.  There is nothing more important than this moment and anything that brings us to a greater sense of awareness of this moment is priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment