Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dirty inspiration of commonality

I originally was interested in the shapes that were visible in the dirt on the side of the car.  Something about the stark contrast between the dirt and and the bright red was really captivating.  The cool thing about seeing things hidden in every day objects and patterns is that I've noticed it's a improbable skill.  The more you see,  the more you are able to see and with a greater level of detail. It's not only clouds that house wonderful hidden images, but everything around us seems to remind me of something else.  I personally believe that this is the case because of the commonality between everything.  It's all the same atoms, electrons, and basic building blocks that are slightly arranged in a different order.  More interestingly,  I want to know what others see in the drawings that put onto paper.  It's nice to be free enough to let your thoughts wonder and see where they end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment